Tuesday, June 18, 2013

New update! PRIMING has begun!

I finished basing most things in the army, and I primed all the tanks, plaguemarines, oblits, typhus and my herald/chaos lord.

here are the pics:

Here is the overall. I used an entire can of my 98 cent primer! /gasp!


First unit and Rhino. You can see I altered the basing on these. some have 2 tiers, some have one. Some have some sewer pipes hanging out. I used cork board and mixed gravel to make the bases.

This sneaky unit found an 8th member! for shame!

Nudder squad

Last squad, this one has an icon for show!

Typhus, herald, oblits and predators. The oblits were in bad shape when I got them, bits missing and such. I used some plastic piping to repair what I could. Good thing they are nurgle! I magnatized the preds in the back. Fancy,  I know.

Well thats the latest update. I should be getting my first game in tomorrow night! Still have to build and finish a ton of zombies/cultists. might get some done on thursday after work.

Thanks for stopping by again!



No comments:

Post a Comment